Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Newborn Baby Crochet Sweater



It took me a while to make this newborn baby sweater. I used super fine (category 1, fingering) yarn and a small size hook, so the work was moving quite slowly. 

Also caring alone two yarns (blue and white) was an added challenge. It would've been easier to make it one color, but I don't think it will be this pretty. I really like how the blue and white stripes look. 

And this is my "baby" wearing his new sweater. It's a bit too big, but I'm so hopeful the "baby" will grow! *wink* 





5 comments:

  1. So cute! This is my favorite baby pattern of yours yet. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cudowny sweterek.Piękny kolor.Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! So happy to get a chance to come visit you tonight. I see you are still making beautiful things! I hope you are enjoying your new home and surroundings!
    I have missed you and your blog!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete