Thursday, May 22, 2014

Crochet Lace Napkin Rings



Hello friends, no new crochet projects to show yet and I still need to take pictures of my new crochet skirt.




So today I’ll show you something that I received as a gift several years ago. These crochet napkin rings are so darling. I used to use them a lot, but nowadays I don’t set pretty tablescapes that often.

It’s only for the sake of these pictures that I pulled out my fine china and silverware. But once my boys are a bit older, I hope to make our dinner experiences are more refined, and all the pretty things I have will be useful once again.






I searched high and low to find any (free) patterns for similar napkin rings. 

There are some finished ones available for sale on Etsy, but not the patterns.



16 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a lovely table setting too :-)
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Olga... Thanks for the pattern! I must try this out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá olga!
    Muito lindo os porta guardanapo!
    Aqui no Brasil,existe argolas de varão de cortinas.
    Que pode ser trabalhado na volta da argola,e depois dar continuidade ao trabalho em crochê.
    Depois é só encaixar o guardanapo dentro do anel.
    Mas adorei o seu porta guardanapos é lindo e delicado.
    Beijos fique com Deus.
    donadalvaartesanatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift and your table setting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The the napkin rings are really very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely asn dth epattern is written in German , not Scandinavian......(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and delicate. They would bring elegance to any table. You must love them.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely napkin rings and very pretty table setting:) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so very pretty. Lovely design and it makes yr table so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. que bonito olga, parece increible lo que un pequeño detalle a crochet embellece una mesa!! un besito.maria:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful !
    Thanks for the pattern !
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful !!!!!!
    Thanks for the pattern !
    Have a nice weekend !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      my chance you still have the pattern for the beautiful napkin rings. I was hoping to make them for gifts for Christmas. My email is alycemrossi@gmail.com

      Delete
  13. Ooh--those are gorgeous! I'll admit, I was hoping for a pattern, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ольга, предлагаю вам отрисовку ваших схем в графике. Пишите wwwikaisakina@mail.ru

    ReplyDelete